Monday, December 29, 2008

The making of my sis quilt




This is a quilt i decides to make for my baby sister for her 30th anniv. I ordered the pattern from www.phillipsfiberart.com called Rings That Bind. Same as the Wedding Ring Pattern. Cheryl Phillips and Linda Pysto did a beautifull job putting this book together. The pattern is broke down so it is easy to follow.
Well after buying there pattern i got busy and put this quilt together. My sisters 30th wedding annv was in Nov. And she came to visit. I placed this quilt on the bed she was to sleep on: so it would be the first thing she saw when entering the room. Shock!! She loved it. Here are a few pic's i hope you enjoy. (Front and back )
There is also a video @ http://ustream.tv/channel/txnana you are welcome to watch.



No comments: