Thursday, November 5, 2009

Car's Quilt


This little Twin Car's Quilt was made from a panel. All i did was add borders. Really fun to make. The back is striped together with 2 car fabric's. I did some machine quilting and i also tied some areas. I stitched around the car and truck cause i wanted them to puff out. This one is for a little boy age going on two. This is laid out on a queen size bed so you can see my twin size is bigger than most. I like to make them big enough that kids can grow up with the quilt. I still need to do a little more quilting in the upper and lower gray area. Then this quilt will be finished.







With Christmas around the corner i am going to be making gifts for family members. Yeah my mind is full of idea's ; but i have 1 baby quilt to make first. (my new niece) I will pit a pic up when it is done.
Hope you enjoy.

No comments: